The shades of emotions


A lecturer by profession, Anjana Birla exhibited her art for the very first time in a solo exhibition at Punjab Kala Bhawan, Sector 16, Chandigarh. Painting has been Anjana’s passion since childhood and she believes that paints help her reflect her emotions.

Anjana asserted, “Painting has always been my passion and I love to do so. From childhood, colors fascinated me, my cousins used to encourage me a lot during my childhood.” She also added, “The bright and vibrant colors in my paintings are inspired by the film posters and banners.” 

Anjana’s paintings are inspired by the simple elements of nature and emotions. They also include the paintings of Lord Buddha as she senses that the different moods of Buddha fascinate her a lot. 

This entry was posted in ,,. Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a Reply

Use the form below to comment. No spam please!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...